Black Friday is upon us. Don’t let the day ruin your budget.
In this episode, we discuss the following points:
- Know your budgets.
- Before looking at advertisements, identify your needs.
- Mentally eliminate purchases you cannot afford prior to Black Friday.
- Don’t be the Lone Ranger of Black Friday.
- Don’t play the “purchase now and maybe return later game.”
- Be emotionally deficient.
- Pray about it.
- Avoid it altogether.
If you have done so already, be sure to subscribe to The Money Challenge Podcast on iTunes. You can do that here.