How do you know if you are a “Teflon” leader? What do super healthy leaders do? And what are some ways you can give yourself a raise this week?
These questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- 8 Signs that You Might be a “Teflon” Leader by Chuck Lawless. Teflon may be helpful when trying to get food off of a frying pan. However, if you are “Teflon” leader, you probably have some issues that you need to work through. Chuck Lawless says, “What’s Teflon-coated today will catch up with you someday.”
- Sometimes the Leader Must Address the Elephant in the Room by Ron Edmondson. No leader wants to call someone out in front of the rest of the team. However, if you do not do just that sometimes, you may be hurting your team. Ron Edmondson says, “Sometimes, as a leader, you have to address the “elephant in the room” – in the room.”
- 10 Best Practices of Super Healthy Leaders by Carey Nieuwhof. Burnout can happen in leadership. Carey Nieuwhof says, “Too many leaders get discouraged, drained and defeated over the long haul in leadership.” He gives ten best practices of super healthy leaders.
- How To Set Up A Budget With Inconsistent Income by Seedtime.com. Budgeting is important for everyone. Even those with irregular incomes. Bob says, “It is more difficult to set up a budget when you never know how much you are going to make each month – but it still can and should definitely be done.”
- 5 Practical Ways to Give Yourself a Raise This Week by Chris Brown. Would you like to give yourself a raise? Or at least feel like you are earning a bit more this week? Chris Brown says, “Follow these five tips, and you just might feel like you’re getting a raise.”