What do you do when you have lost your vision for your ministry? What mistakes do churches make when talking about money? And how do you create financial margin in your life?
These questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- When You’ve Lost Your Vision for Your Church or Ministry by Chuck Lawless. It is important for churches and organizations to have a vision for the future. However, Chuck Lawless says, “Keeping a vision alive for your church or ministry isn’t always easy.” Here are seven steps to help regain vision for your church or ministry.
- 7 Characteristics of Effective Change Agent Leaders by Ron Edmondson. Are you comfortable with change? All organizations go through it. Ron Edmondson says, “If you want to be in leadership get comfortable with change. It’s part of the experience of every leader.” Here are seven characteristics of change agent leaders.
- The 3-Point Process for Leadership Development by Dan Reiland. Leadership development is needed in any organization. However, not all organizations develop their leaders appropriately. Dan Reiland says, “A leadership culture is an environment where leadership development thrives best.” Here is a three point process for leadership development.
- 3 Mistakes Churches Make When They Talk Money by Todd Harper. Does your church regularly talk about the subject of money? Todd Harper says, “It may be one of the most dreaded and uncomfortable sermon topics—both to preach and to hear.” However, it doesn’t have to be. Here are three mistakes churches make when talking about money.
- 7 Ways to Create Financial Margin in Your Life by Chris Brown. How do you create financial margin in your life? One of those ways is by keeping a budget. Chris Brown says, “One of the most freeing things we can experience financially is having options in the budget.” Here are seven ways to create financial margin in your life.