How to leader blow it when leading change? How can you like your job more? And what does Tim Challies think about The Money Challenge?
These questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- 12 Steps to Ministry Burnout by Chuck Lawless. Unfortunately, burnout can come quickly and ruin any ministry leader. Chuck Lawless says, “I’ve watched far too many pastors and church leaders burn out, sometimes leading to moral failure.” Here are twelve steps to ministry burnout.
- 7 Ways Otherwise Great Leaders Blow It When Leading Change by Carey Nieuwhof. Everyone encounters change, but can you lead through change? Carey Nieuwhof says, “Leading change requires a skill set. And the good news is that skill set can be learned.” Here are seven things NOT to say when you’re leading change.
- 3 Vision Qualities Every Church Leader Possesses by Todd Wright. Leaders must have vision to lead well. Todd Wright says, “Leading successfully is impossible without vision; you have to be leading somewhere.” Here are three vision qualities every church leader possesses.
- The Money Challenge (Book Review) by Tim Challies. Today, my newest book, The Money Challenge, went on sale. Fellow blogger and author, Tim Challies, wrote a review that gets at the reason why I wrote the book. He says, “The joy we get from money is the joy we get from using it in the ways God intends.”
- 5 Ways to Like Your Job More by Chuck Bentley. Do you find joy in your job? Chuck Bentley says, “Many people lack contentment at their place of work.” If so, then what can you do about it? Here are five ways to like your job more.