Why do leaders stop leading? Is financial stewardship more important than facility stewardship? And why should you consider giving to your church?
These questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- Top 10 Reasons Leaders Stop Leading: And How to Get Going Again by Dan Reiland. Is it possible to be a leader without actually leading? According to Dan Reiland, “It’s so easy to be busy, work hard, even feel exhausted, and not actually be leading.” Check out these top ten reasons leaders stop leading and how to get going again.
- Doing the Scary Things of Leadership by Brian Dodridge. The role of a leader encompasses many things, one of them being the first to step out and do what everyone else is afraid to do. Brian Dodridge writes, “Leaders don’t shy away from bad, hard, or scary work.” Checkout this post for more on doing the scary things of leadership.
- 4 Common Leadership Traits in Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, and Elon Musk by Eric Geiger. Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, and Elon Musk are three well know leaders. What do they all have in common? For one thing, “Great leaders are able to weather challenging days because of their fierce commitment to their convictions,” writes Geiger. These men possessed this trait. Find out more common leadership traits in this post.
- Is Financial Stewardship More Important Than Facility Stewardship? by Tim Cool. Is financial stewardship more important than facility stewardship? Tim Cool writes, “I would argue that Facility Stewardship is actually a key component of Financial Stewardship.” Checkout this post, and learn more about how facility stewardship is part of financial stewardship.
- 7 Reasons to Consider Increasing Your Giving to Your Church by Chuck Lawless. Has it been a while since you’re evaluated your giving? In this post, Chuck Lawless gives us some things to consider regarding giving. He writes, “Assuming your church is a God-centered, gospel-preaching church, I want to encourage you to think about increasing your giving.” Take a minute to consider these seven reasons why.