What is the life-changing impact of a leader’s apology? What are some signs that you are starting to burn out? And can you avoid student loan debt?
These questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- 10 Leadership Thoughts to Remember by Chuck Lawless. Leaders should be learners. And the longer you lead, the more you will learn and adapt. Chuck Lawless shares ten leadership thoughts over his years of leading that we ought to remember.
- The Impact of a Leader’s Apology by Dan Reiland. Sometimes, leaders need to offer an apology rather than an excuse. Dan Reiland says, “When a sincere apology is offered, the redemptive impact is potentially life changing.” Here are three ways you can do that.
- 11 Signs You’re More Than Just Tired…You’re Burning Out by Carey Nieuwhof. Many leaders will say they are tired or possibly even close to burnout. This can be a dangerous place to be. Carey Nieuwhof says, “Burnout corrodes the soul to the point where it deflates.” Here are eleven signs you’re burning out.
- 6 Ways to Grow Giving in Your Church by ACS Technologies. Unfortunately, many churches struggle to get people in their church to give. Jennifer Byrd says, “It is hard for a church to accomplish its mission and goals if giving is not where it needs to be.” Here are six ways to grow giving in your church.
- Avoiding Student Debt by Chuck Bentley. College students continue to graduate with significant debt, which could possibly hold you back from God’s call on your life. Chuck Bentley says, “Getting good grades could save you thousands, but knowing and embracing the purpose God has for your life is invaluable.”