How do you choose between a fixed-rate mortgage and an adjustable-rate mortgage? How should a leader respond when their team has reached their limit? And what can you do to grow generosity among your team?
All these questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- What Should a Leader Do When the Team Is “at Capacity”? by Eric Geiger. Every team has their limits. So what should a leader do when their team is at capacity? In this article, Eric Geiger offers three “capacity cures” that will help develop your team’s overall capacity. It’s worth checking out.
- Mastering Mortgages 101 by Evan Johnson. If you’ve never had a mortgage before, the whole process can feel daunting. It seems as if one wrong move could cost you thousands. Recognizing this, Evan Johnson gives three things to take into account when taking out a mortgage so you won’t be caught off guard.
- Growing A Generous Team by Todd McMichen. In an effort grow a culture of generosity in your church, it can be easy to overlook the team that’s leading the church. Todd McMichen points out that “a generous person will not result from a non-generous staff.” This is important. Check this out to see how you can grow a generous team.
- 8 Reasons Churches Need to Teach Budgeting by Chuck Lawless. Most people know that you should be saving for retirement, using a budget, giving, etc. So then why are so many people not doing those things? Chuck Lawless points out that it’s because many don’t know how. They’re not being taught. Keep reading to see why the church needs to be teaching budgeting.
- Fixed-Rate or Adjustable-Rate Mortgage: How Do You Choose? by Doug Whiteman. What are the differences between a fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgage? Beyond that, how do you choose which one is best for you? Here, Doug Whiteman simply explains both types of mortgages along with some instances in which one might be better than the other. Check this out so you can make the decision that’s best for you.