When should you create a new position? Why should you care about your team’s self-leadership? And why should you consider a used car instead of a new car?
These questions and more are answered in My 5 for Friday:
- When is it Smart to Create a New Position by Dan Reiland. As a leader, you have probably wondered when the right time is to hire someone new. Dan Reiland shares that having the right people is more important than the right positions – but there is a healthy balance. Here are some guiding principles for knowing when to create a new position.
- Three Reasons You Should Care for Your Team’s Self-Leadership by Eric Geiger. You may think you lead your team well, but what about your team’s self-leadership? In this post, Eric Geiger tells us that wise and loving leaders care that those they lead are caring for themselves. Check out the three reasons you should care for your team’s self-leadership.
- What to Do When You Don’t Feel Like Worshiping This Weekend by Chuck Lawless. Do you ever feel like you just don’t want to go to church? It happens to all of us. My friend and colleague, Chuck Lawless helps us as he asks the question: What should you do if you don’t feel like worshiping this weekend?
- 3 Daily Habits to Increase Your Productivity and Efficiency by Gordon Tredgold. Sometimes we make things more complex than they ought to be. When we do that, confusion increases and efficiency decreases. In this article, Gordon Tredgold points out three simple habits that can boost productivity.
- 3 Reasons Why Buying a New Car is a Bad Idea by stewardship.com. Everyone loves the idea of having a new car, but this article sheds light on several reasons why buying a “new-to-you” used vehicle is a better idea.