We are almost six months into 2017. Time flies, right?
If you are like most, you’ve probably drifted away from your New Year resolutions. In fact, prior to reading this, you may have forgotten that you had set a few goals to begin with.
Maybe developing consistency in reading the Bible was one of your goals. Or, maybe it wasn’t a goal, but you desire to make it a goal. Either way, July 1 provides a great opportunity start afresh.
Regularly diving into the Bible is essential for our ability to thrive as Christ-followers.
There are several great, 6-month Bible reading plans out there. Today, I want to provide you with a few to consider.
Check these out:
- Whole Bible in 6 Months (Option 1) (Option 2)
- 180 Day “Guided Tour” of the Bible
- New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs in 6 months
- 90 Day overview of the Bible
- 60 Day overview of the Bible
- Or just jump in on a one year plan (like this one)
Find a plan that works for you. Commit to consistently diving into God’s Word over the next six months. July 1 is right around the corner. You can do this.