Don’t let your kids leave for college without any knowledge about how money works.
You can also download the episode here.
5 Money Conversations to Have with Your High Schooler:
- The most expensive college is not always the best college.
- Student loans are easy to get but difficult to get rid of.
- Credit cards are not free money.
- Now is the time to start thinking about retirement.
- Generosity doesn’t start once you become rich.
If you are a parent, have a money conversation with your child. Talk to them about generosity, the danger of debt, or the wisdom of saving money. Don’t underestimate the power of your influence on their current and future financial decision-making.