Chad is a pastor in Maine. And he wants to know how to claim a parsonage allowance. Franklin is also a pastor. And he has a question about Social Security. In this episode, we answer their questions.
I mentioned the 8 Money Milestones. Here they are for your reference.
- Milestone 1: Start giving.
- Milestone 2: Save $1,500 for a minor emergency.
- Milestone 3: Max out your 401(k) or 403(b) match.
- Milestone 4: Pay off all debt except your mortgage.
- Milestone 5: Save 3-6 months of living expenses for a job-loss level emergency.
- Milestone 6: Put 15% of your gross income to retirement.
- Milestone 7: Save for college or pay off your mortgage.
- Milestone 8: Live generously.
Have questions? Send them to us via email—email@example.com.
And click the button below for more information about parsonage-living.