Are leaders made or born? How do you do if you need a creative hire? What Bible verses on money are often misunderstood?
These questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- The One Common Factor of Effective Church Leaders by Thom Rainer. Is there truly one common factor that the most effective church leaders have? Thom Rainer thinks so. He says, “The most effective church leaders are being continuously and intentionally mentored.”
- Leading from the First Chair by Dan Reiland. According to Dan Reiland, many church leaders seem to struggle to know how to best lead their congregations. In this post, he give us six core responsibilities true for all church leaders.
- 3 Reasons Leaders Are Made, Not Born by Eric Geiger. Are leaders made or born? This question is not new, and has been asked for many years. Eric Geiger says, he believes leaders are made, not born. Why? Check out his post to find his three reasons.
- 8 Traits to Look for in a Creative Hire by John Rampton. Do you need more creativity in your company? Or do you need to fill a position with a creative person? John Rampton shares eight traits to look for in a creative hire and why they are critical traits for your company.
- 3 Most Misunderstood Bible Verses on Money by Chris Brown. Some of the most misinterpreted verses in the Bible are about money, and Jesus had much to say about this topic. In this post, Chris Brown looks to shed some light on three of the most misunderstood Bible verses on money.