Standard or itemized tax deduction? What mistake are 18% of homeowners making? And what should you consider when it comes to wealth transfer?
These questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
1. 10 Free Household Budget Spreadsheets for 2019by Bob Lotich. Do you need to get your household spending under control? It starts with a budget. In this article, Bob provides ten free budget spreadsheets to get you started. Select one that works for you and get your spending under control.
2. The Transfer Decision – 3 Questions to Answer When Transferring Wealthby Ron Blue. Just so you know, I am a big fan of Ron Blue. He brings a very balanced approach to managing the God’s resources. In this brief article, Ron provides three solid principles to consider about wealth transfer—what happens to your wealth after you die.
3. The Pros and Cons of Standard vs. Itemized Tax Deductionsby Maryalene LaPonsie and Paul Sisolak. Tax Day is upon us. And you may find yourself frustrated and confused. If you are struggling with understanding standard vs. itemized tax deductions, this article can help.
4. 1 in 5 Homeowners is Making This Costly Mistake — And It Could Ruin TheirFinancesby Darla Mercado. Do you have enough set aside for the inevitable home repair? According to a recent survey, 18% of homeowners do not. They are living on the financial edge.
5. Make Saving Simple with These 10 Tricksby Guidestone. As Americans, we struggle to set aside money for the future. If you find yourself needing to save more money, here are a few good suggestions on how to do it.