What are the worst kinds of debt to have? Why is it so important for Christians to tip well? And how can parents cut their kids’ college costs?
All these questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- The 4 Worst Kinds of Debt to Have in 2019 by Holly Johnson. Any lingering debt is worth getting rid of, but some debts are considered to be worse than others. Here, Holly Johnson highlights some debts that are particularly damaging to one’s finances, so it’s worth taking a look so you know what to avoid.
- 5 Reasons Christians Need to Be Better Tippers by Hope Bolinger. Christians have a real opportunity to display God’s generosity in their every day lives, and in particular, at restaurants. Keep reading to see Hope Bolinger point out why Christians should be the best tippers.
- 4 Reasons Leaders Need Large Blocks of Time by Eric Geiger. With so many things calling for a leader’s attention, before you know it, the calendar fills up. Eric Geiger argues that leaders need large blocks of time, and shows why this is an effective way to encourage leading proactively rather than reactively.
- Here’s how parents can cut their kids’ college costs by Kayla LaRosa. With rising tuition costs, most parents find themselves looking for ways to cut back. Here, Kayla LaRosa features one area that could save you a lot of money in college costs. Keep reading to see what dual-enrollment could offer you and your child.
- 7 Things I Can Guarantee about Leadership by Ron Edmondson. As a result of his many years of leadership experience, Ron Edmonson offers seven things he can guarantee will occur in one’s tenure as a leader. Whether it be leading through change or making mistakes, these are all part of what it means to be a leader. Check it out.