What are the latest giving trends? How can you recover from medical debt? And how can you increase your productivity in a day?
All these questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- Giving Trends Are Shifting by Todd McMichen. With new information released in regards to giving, Todd McMichen breaks down the trends in generosity across the nation, as well as strategies for moving forward. Check it out.
- Ask Chuck: Recovering From Overwhelming Medical Debt by Chuck Bentley. When you’re not prepared, medical costs can be detrimental to your financial health. Here, Chuck Bentley offers suggestions on how to go about paying off medical debt and how to prepare for the next emergency.
- 5 Signs You’re No Longer Inspiring Your Team by Carey Nieuwhof. If a team appears to be uninspired, it can often be traced back to the leader. Carey Nieuwhof says, “The passion of your team will rarely exceed your passion as a leader.” Check out his suggestions for how to regain inspiration.
- 5 Simple Questions for A Highly Productive Day by Dan Reiland. “Long term life and leadership success are based on your ability to make things happen and get things done ONE day at a time.” Here, Dan Reiland gives questions that will direct you towards a highly productive day.
- How to Pay Off These 4 Types of Debt by Denise Hill. Different types of debt require different approaches to pay them off quickly, so here Denise Hill highlights the best ways to tackle credit card debt, student loans, car loan, and mortgages.