What financial factors could be impacting your church? What are some do’s and don’ts to becoming debt-free? And why is patience important when shopping?
All these questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- 11 Bible Givers You Will Want to Meet by Todd McMichen. The Bible is full of examples of how we should, or shouldn’t, handle money. Here, Todd McMichen highlights eleven givers in the Bible that we should learn from.
- #GivingTuesday 2019: What We Learned by Jeff Hensley. Giving Tuesday is an excellent opportunity to share the mission of your organization and invite others to join in. Jeff Hensley gives data from this year’s Giving Tuesday that could help as you prepare for next year.
- 4 Financial Factors Impacting Your Church by Scott McConnell. “We know our church exists inside the current economy, but we may not consider the influence it can have on us.” Keep reading to see what financial factors could be impacting your church.
- Why It Pays to Be a Patient Shopper by Emily Guy Birken. How much time is too much time spent researching and deciding on a purchase? Is it worth it? Check out Emily Guy Birken’s thoughts on why it pays to be patient and the benefits of researching before purchasing.
- 8 Do’s and Don’ts to Become Debt-Free by Deborah Nayrocker. Paying off debt is easier said than done, so it’s helpful to have reminders of what we should and shouldn’t do in the process. Here, Deborah Nayrocker offers helpful ways to pursue becoming debt-free.