What makes a leader worth following? How do you own a ministry mistake? What questions should you be asking about your money?
These questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- 7 Essential Qualities That Make You A Leader Worth Following by Carey Nieuwhof. Are you a leader worth following? Not all leaders are. Carey Nieuwhof says, “Christians need to model leadership in a way that reflects the character and heart of Christ.” Here are seven essential qualities that make you a leader worth following.
- 7 Non-Negotiable Values for Teams I Lead by Ron Edmondson. It is important for you to have a balanced team. However, there should be some core values that each team member displays. Ron Edmondson says a good question to ask is, “What kind of expectations do you have for people who serve on your team?” Here are seven non-negotiable values.
- How to Own a Ministry Mistake by Sam Rainer. All leaders make mistakes, it’s the nature of the job. However, do you know how to own up to your mistakes? Sam Rainer says, “If a ministry initiative failed because of your leadership, then you need to own it.” Here are four steps to take.
- 7 Financial Facts All Christians Should Know by Dan Darling. Talking about money can be uncomfortable and frustrating if we don’t know what the Bible says about the topic. However, Dan Darling says, “Jesus talked more about money than even heaven and hell.” Here, he gives seven financial essentials all Christians should know.
- 4 Questions To Ask Your Money by Tim Challies. As brothers and sisters in Christ, we are to encourage and exhort one another in the Lord. It is no different with finances. Tim Challies says, “I have benefited tremendously from frank, Bible-based discussions on how Christians are to use their money.” Here are four questions to ask about your money.