What are the best ways to reach your money goals this year? Why are budgets so important? And are these new layaway options too good to be true?
All these questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- Without These 4 Steps, Your Vision Will Fail by Ryan Stigile. “If you want to truly accomplish your vision this year, it’s going to take more than a solid message. You need a disciplined process to guide your team’s efforts in a consistent direction.” Read more to see Ryan Stigile’s suggestions for what this disciplined process should look like.
- A Better Kind of Abundance by Randy Alcorn. “Generosity is just as contagious as materialism. However, it brings life instead of death.” Here, Randy Alcorn warns of the temptation towards materialism and encourages the reader towards the joy that’s found in giving generously.
- You can have the item now. But can you really afford it? by Annie Nova. Many retail stores and credit card companies are offering more “have it now, pay later” options. Don’t let these options fool you though, check out this article from Annie Nova that breaks down what that could really mean for you and your finances.
- If It Weren’t For THIS, We’d Be Devastated Financially by Bob Lotich. In case you’re on the fence about whether or not you really need a budget, check out Bob Lotich’s personal experience without a budget, and how he learned the importance of knowing where your money is going.
- 4 Expert-Approved Rules to Make the Most Money in the New Year by Prachi Bhardwaj. If you have some new, financial goals you want to reach in 2020, check out these four suggestions from financial advisors on where you should start.