Why are some pastors not strong leaders? How doe recognize lazy leadership? And why should you stop imitating other leaders?
These questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- 9 Reasons Some Pastors Are Not Strong Leaders by Chuck Lawless. Would others around you say that you are a strong leader? Chuck Lawless says, “Pastoring requires being a leader, but not every pastor is a strong leader.” However, there are reasons why some pastors are not strong leaders. Here are nine of them.
- 4 Ways to Recognize Lazy Leadership by Eric Geiger. Leaders are stewards of people. However, some leaders are lazy, and Eric Geiger says, “Lazy leadership is unfaithful stewardship. Instead of wise stewardship, lazy leaders foolishly squander resources, gifting, and opportunities.” Here are four ways to recognize lazy leadership.
- 5 Reasons You Need to Stop Imitating Other Leaders by Carey Nieuwhof. We can and should all learn from great leaders. Carey Nieuwhof says, “Learning from other leaders can make you a better leader. However, constantly imitating other leaders can actually do damage.” Here are five reasons you need to stop imitating other leaders.
- The 9 Crucial Steps Needed To Pay off your Debt by Seedtime.com. No one wants to be in debt, but how will you pay off yours? Kevin says, “It’s a multi-step process, and success or failure will be determined by the process itself, and not just the desire or intention. Here are nine crucial steps needed to pay off your debt.
- How to Save $1,000 This Month by Chris Brown. Are you working to get you and your family in a better financial situation this year? One of the first things you should do is save an emergency fund. Chris Brown says, “A $1,000 starter emergency fund isn’t out of reach for anyone.” Here is how to save $1,000 this month.