What are the rewards of leadership? How can you pay down debt and still have a fun summer? And what are some ways to save money?
These questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- 10 Balancing Acts in Ministry by Chuck Lawless. Ministry leaders have a lot on their plates. Chuck Lawless says, “Ministry is complex at times, and balancing responsibilities and passions is not always easy.” Here are ten balancing acts you face in ministry.
- 4 Great Rewards of Leadership by Dan Reiland. Leadership can be a tough role. However, according to Dan Reiland, “The rewards of leadership far outweigh the price tag of leadership.” Check out this article for four great rewards of leadership.
- Why Every Young Pastor Needs an Old Mentor by Sam Rainer. Is it necessary to have the influence of an older individual in your life? Sam Rainer says, “It’s hard to overstate the value of wisdom from someone 50 years older than you.” Find out why every young pastor needs an old mentor.
- How to Pay Down Debt and Still Plan a Fun Summer by Stewardship Team. Having debt can be discouraging, and you may often feel that summer vacations are out of the question. According to the Stewardship Team, “Paying off debt is hard work, and you do have to make sacrifices. But it doesn’t mean you can’t have any fun this summer.” Find out how to pay down debt and still plan a fun summer.
- 25 Top Ways To Save Money by Seedtime. Is your money tight or you simply want to make smarter financial decisions? Check out twenty-five top ways to save money from Seedtime.