How can you become a better leader? Does your team have a common goal? And how can you overcome the summer budget crunch.
These questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- Brother Must Trump Boss by Eric Geiger. As a Christian leader, are you being held accountable? Eric Geiger says, “When it comes to issues of integrity, the family of God must trump an org chart.” Find out why brother must trump boss, despite the level of organizational authority.
- 5 Ways To Become a Better Leader…Today by Carey Nieuwhof. Do you view leadership as an overwhelming responsibility? According to Carey Nieuwhof, “Leadership is simpler than it first appears. In many ways, great leaders master some very basic things that other people miss.” Check out this post for five ways to become a better leader today.
- 4 Questions to Anchor Your Starting Point by Selma Wilson. Does your team have a common goal? Selma Wilson says, “A strong starting point acts as a clear and solid anchor for your organization or team.” Check out four questions to anchor your starting point.
- Overcoming the Summer Budget Crunch by Josh Gilman. Josh Gilman from ACS Technologies says, “The average attender only gives 2.3% of their income to the church in an average year. That being the case, the summer can be especially tough on church budgets.” As many churchgoers are preparing to go out of town for vacation this summer, check out these seven things to do.
- A Dozen (or So) Things We Will Never Regret Doing with Our Kids by Bruce Ashford. Do you feel that your children are growing up too fast? You are not alone. Bruce Ashford writes, “We are facing the fact that our small children will soon be adolescents and, before we’re ready for it, they’ll be grown and off on their own.” Check out his post, “A Dozen (or So) Things We Will Never Regret Doing with Our Kids.”