How can you grow a generous team? Is it possible to be satisfied with what you have? And what does it look like to give joyfully?
All these questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- Growing a Generous Team by Todd McMichen. How do you begin to cultivate a generous culture on your team? Check out this article from Todd McMichen where he highlights different obstacles, opportunities, and practices to help you towards that end.
- Being Satisfied With What We Have from Seedtime. Is it possible to actually be satisfied with what we have? Why is important to strive after contentment? Here we see three reasons why satisfaction with what we have brings freedom from the love of money. It’s worth pursuing.
- Ask Chuck: Joyful Giving by Chuck Bentley. How can you cultivate cheerfulness in giving? Where does that come from? Chuck Bentley answers these questions by reminding us of how much we’ve been given and how we can give out of the overflow of God’s generosity towards us.
- Top 5 Financial Principles for College Bound Students by Guy Hatcher. There are many important ways to prepare for college, but one rarely talked about is how college students should prepare for the financial decisions they’ll need to make once they’re on their own. Check out this article to see what it is a college bound student needs to prepare for financially.
- 5 Really Small Habits That Produce Big Results by Carey Nieuwhof. It can be easy to get caught up in the big picture ways you want to change or produce more. But sometimes it just takes small changes to see big results. Here, Carey Nieuwhof offers five small habits that are easy to integrate in your everyday life, starting today. Check it out.