Did you know how much student loan debt is out there? How can community make you a better money manager? And what do we need to do to teach our kids about money?
These questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- 4 Ways to Develop Bible Skills for Kids by Eric Geiger. If you are like me, you are incredibly grateful for those who lead teach your children at church. In this article, Eric Geiger speaks to those leaders and provides four ways to develop Bible skills for Kids.
- What I Must Change by Thom Rainer. As we move forward on our Christian journey, we should continue to find ways to better align our heart with God’s heart. We never stop growing. In this powerful post, Thom Rainer reflects on areas of his life where change is needed. It should cause us all to reflect on our own motivations, thoughts, and actions.
- Teaching Our Kids About Money by Guidestone. Do not underestimate what kids can learn about money. The years under your sherpherding can be essential in their future pursuit of God’s design for them and their money. In this article, Guidestone shares some helpful suggestions on teaching your children about money.
- 3 Ways Community Makes Us Better Money Managers by Stewardship.com. Most of us know that community is important for our spiritual life. But did you know that it could also help your finances? This article shares how community can make you a better money manager.
- Student Loan Debt Just Hit $1.5 trillion. Women Hold Most of It by Katie Lobosco. Student loan debt continues to cause havoc on our nation’s personal finances. This article provides some astounding statistics about the debt. It is worth reading.