How can you make the most of your 401(k)? How can you protect your finances in case of a recession? And what are some practices that will help young leaders succeed?
All these questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- How to make the most of your 401(k) by Annie Nova. “A number of wrong turns can make it hard for your nest egg to grow.” What are some of these wrong turns that could affect your retirement? Check out this article to avoid making these mistakes with your retirement accounts.
- 5 Guidelines To Help You Deliver The Answer No One Wants To Hear by Dan Reiland. When you have to tell someone “no,” remember “The best decisions that must include no for an answer helps develop the leader and strengthen the church.” Keep reading for Dan Reiland’s advice on how to deliver the answer no one wants to hear.
- How to Protect Your Finances in Case of a Recession by Emily Guy Birken. With predictions of a recession on the horizon, Emily Guy Birken offers the encouragement that “there are a number of actions you can take today to protect yourself, and your finances.” Check out her article to see what these actions include.
- Five Reasons Your Church’s Giving May Have Dropped Significantly This Year by Thom Rainer. Have you noticed a significant decline in your church’s giving this year? Here are five reasons Thom Rainer identifies that could be contributing to this decline, and could help prevent continued decline.
- 3 Secrets That Help Young Leaders Soar at Work by Carey Nieuwhof. If you’re a leader with young adults on your team, check out Carey Nieuwhof’s advice on how to help them succeed. “I’ve seen young leaders move from green to great in just a few months using these three practices as a go-to recipe for developing skills in the workplace.”