How can you give and save on a budget? What are some do’s and don’ts for year-end giving? And what should you consider when it comes to church salaries?
All these questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
- Top Factors to Consider for Church Salaries from Vanderbloemen. “How do you know if your pay is fair, and how can you navigate a conversation about it in a practical and God-honoring way?” Here, Vanderbloemen looks at different factors to consider for church salaries that’s worth checking out.
- Ask Chuck: How to Give and Save on a Budget by Chuck Bentley. “Giving is God’s plan to guard our hearts from the love of money and to put our faith into practice. We declare that our trust is in Him, not in our bank account.” Keep reading to see Chuck Bentley’s encouragement to save, but not without giving first.
- What’s the Benefit? by Evan Wilcox. When considering a new job, it’s important to not just look at the salary, but to weigh the benefits as well. Evan Wilcox shows here how to calculate the benefits and get a clear picture of compensation with all of these factors combined.
- Six Quick Tips for Church Budget Season by Sam Rainer. “The process of creating the church budget is important. In many ways, it’s a ministry road map for the upcoming year.” With this in mind, Sam Rainer gives six tips on how to approach creating a church budget that will contribute the overall health of the church.
- 5 Do’s and Don’ts For Year-End Giving by Ben Sigman. Opportunities for year-end giving are approaching, and it’s important to know the best (and not so best) ways to engage givers in your church or organization. Check out Ben Sigman’s five suggestions for year-end giving.