How can you glorify God with your stimulus check? Why do we love mutual funds? And how can you make your New Year’s resolutions stick?
These questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
1. Glorifying God with Your Stimulus Check by Amy Dimarcangelo. Everything we have been given comes from God, including our stimulus checks. So, how can we glorify God with the checks that have recently hit our bank accounts? In this article, Amy Dimarcangelo provides from thoughtful guidance.
2. 3 Reasons Why Investors Love Mutual Funds by KenadiI Silcox. We usually recommend that people stay away from individual stocks and opt for mutual or index funds. Why? Kenadil Silcox provides some of the reasons why we love mutual funds.
3. How to Save Money Using Sinking Funds by Chris Petrie. What is a sinking fund and how do you use them? In this article and video, Chris Petrie provides and easy-to-understand explanation of sinking funds and how you can incorporate them into your financial strategy.
4. What Is Your Money Personality? by Guy Hatcher. We all have a money personality. You have one and your spouse has one. Identifying your money personality can help you understand why you manage money the way you do and how to understand others who manage their money differently. In this article, Guy Hatcher provides us some money personalities to consider.
5. 7 Steps For Making a New Year’s Resolution and Keeping It by Annabel Candy. How are your New Year’s resolutions going? Hopefully, you haven’t dropped them yet. In this article, Annabel Candy helps us figure out how to reach our goals for 2021.