5 for Friday (June 10, 2022)
Do you need title lock insurance? What is the impact of unregulated social media use on teenagers? And what are some stewardship books for your congregation?
These questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
1. 10 Financial Stewardship Books for Your Congregation by Art Rainer via SecureGive.
As a pastor, you may not have all the answers for someone’s financial woes. The good news is you don’t have to know all the answers. Part of ministering well to a congregation is recommending resources that can help them where they are.
2. Do I Need Title Lock Insurance? By Chuck Bentley
You may have seen some companies advertising title lock insurance? What is title lock insurance, and do you need it? In this article, Crown Financial CEO, Chuck Bentley, answers these questions.
3. 5 Facts That Show How Painful Gas Prices Are Now by Sarah Hansen.
Increased prices at the pump have significantly impacted personal budgets. More than likely, the additional cost has caused you to rethink your summer plans. So, just how painful are gas prices? This article considers five facts that reveal the hurt caused by increased prices.
4. A Generation Of Adolescents Might Suffer Because Of Unregulated Social Media, Suggests New Researchby Mark Travers
The effects of unregulated social media consumption on teenagers is becoming more apparent. Depression, anxiety, and poor body image have all been connected to high levels of social media usage. This is a must-read article for all parents.
5. The Easiest Ways to Make Your Cell Phone Bill Cheaper by Jonathan van Halem.
Does your cell phone bill continue to become more costly? Now would be a good time to analyze what you are paying for. Many carriers offer ways to reduce cellular service costs. In this article, van Halem explores a variety of strategies to make your cell phone bill cheaper.