My 5 for Friday (August 28, 2020)
How can you save money for homeschooling? What do you do if you are behind on your mortgage payments? And what do you need to know before you invest?
These questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
1. What to Know Before Investing by Chuck Bentley. The thought of investing intimidates many, resulting in individuals never preparing wisely for their retirement years. So, what do you need to know about investing. In this article, Chuck Bentley provides some easy-to-understand steps to help you get started on the right foot.
2. This Mom Shares 5 Brilliant Strategies for Home-Schooling on a Budget by Nicole Dow. Families have suddenly found themselves doing something they never imagined—homeschooling. And they are learning that the endeavor is not necessarily cheap. In this article, Nicole Dow tells how one mom is making her homeschooling experience more cost efficient.
3. Millions of Homeowners Are Falling Behind on Their Mortgage Payments. Here Are Your Options if You're One of Them by Dima Williams. The pandemic has caused homeowners to get behind on their mortgage payments. This is often the result of job loss or income reduction. If you are one of them, what should you do? In this article, Dima Williams provides your options.
4. Announcing My New Book: The Minister’s Retirement by C. J. Cagle. Ministers, there is a new book out that is just for you. If you are a minister and have questions about retirement, I recommend you check out C. J. Cagle’s The Minister’s Retirement. C. J. tells about his new book in this post.
5. What’s Your Theology of Money (in 200 Words or Less)? TGC asks well-known authors about their theology of money. The responses are worth reading.