How can you improve your finances in 2021? When will you get your stimulus check? And what should you do with unwanted gift cards?
These questions and more are answered in this week’s My 5 for Friday.
1. 5 Steps To Improve Your Finances This New Year by Chuck Bentley. Many are looking for ways to improve their financial health in 2021. In this article, Chuck Bentley provides his five steps for getting your finances right this year. Steps include Making a Vow and Reviewing Your Insurance.
2. Here's When You'll Get Your Second Stimulus Check by Mallika Matra. After a brief back and forth, the government announced the latest stimulus package. How much will you receive, and when will you receive it? This article answers those questions.
3. IRS Says You Don’t Need To Do Anything To Get Your Stimulus Check by Kelly Phillips Erb. Do you still have questions about stimulus checks? Here is one more article that will help. Erb dives into the details of the stimulus package and shares her findings with you.
4. 3 Questions For Setting God-Centered Goals by Paul Worcester. ‘Tis the season for setting goals. You likely have already identified a few goals that you would like to achieve in 2021. In this article, Worcester provides a few thoughtful questions that help us consider if God is the center of our 2021 goals.
5. 5 Things to Do With Unwanted Gift Cards by Geoff Williams. Did you get some gift cards that you know you won’t use? Don’t toss them in the trash. Instead of throwing them away, Williams provides a few tips on what you can do with those cards.